D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 1, 2020 #1 mouth harp? few of my finds this afternoon. but really I have never found a mouth harp and I think thats what this is.. you thoughts Attachments 20201101_163139.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 78 Last edited: Nov 1, 2020 Upvote 0
mouth harp? few of my finds this afternoon. but really I have never found a mouth harp and I think thats what this is.. you thoughts
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2020 #2 Yup
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2020 #3 Looks like a jews harp to me.
eyemustdigtreasure Silver Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 5,648 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX + Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 3, 2020 #4 Nice find, and all that other stuff is indicative of a home site....keep looking there...!
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 3, 2020 Thread Owner #5 didn't realize and I misspelled Jews harp with Jess harp...Typo.. thanks first one I have found