Kace
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2017
- Messages
- 2,118
- Reaction score
- 4,903
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #421
Thread Owner
I was just wondering if there is any interest in finishing the Jesse James Was One Of His Names... Black Book Discussion?
If so, I'll put up the guidelines again and we can all go from there.
Kace
If so, I'll put up the guidelines again and we can all go from there.
Kace

) Reckon I'm looking at another sack of coal as usual, ha!


depositories all across the USA. If I get around to it photos of my books will appear on our website (deleted for rule infraction) I am now 80 years old and spent most of my early life helping keep treasure signs and markings replaced in the depositories here in west AR, and SE OK. My mentors were members of the organization that buried the treasures and kept watch over them from 1910 till Grandpa Ashcraft died in 1971. As a child I didn't know about the KGC or anything other than my kin spent a lot of time blazing and grafting trees, burying metal objects and stacking rocks for mining claims. I was only 9 YO when I was shown the first carved map tree and listened to the sons of old Rebels' tales of Spanish Treasure right in my own back yard.







