What's new

Jesuit Priest Deathbed Confession Letter

worl

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Has anyone heard of or seen a deathbed confession letter from a Jesuit Priest dated May 2, 1791? There's also a name, but I won't share that just yet.. The letter gives detailed instructions to the La Virgen De Guadalupe.

I have a translated copy that was handed down to me by my grandfather and uncles. My uncles were twins and one of them died in 94 at the exact location the letter led my grandfather to. He was killed by what's believed to be a Spanish death trap. Many years later; (2 years ago) after a lifelong battle with depression, my other uncle took his life. A year after that, I finally found my way up to that exact location, and within a week of being home, my son passed suddenly with zero explanation, and exactly 7 days later, my grandfather died also suddenly without explanation. They all died on a Thursday.

To me, something fishy is going on, perhaps hallowed ground or a curse. There's no way of knowing for certain, but it all just seems too coincidental.

To my knowledge, my grandpa is the only one with this location. I'd love to talk to the experienced VDG Hunters out there that I haven't talked to already. Maybe we could have a few drinks at Old Abes if you're willing to meet?

Thanks for any info!

Worl
 
Has anyone heard of or seen a deathbed confession letter from a Jesuit Priest dated May 2, 1791? There's also a name, but I won't share that just yet.. The letter gives detailed instructions to the La Virgen De Guadalupe.

I have a translated copy that was handed down to me by my grandfather and uncles. My uncles were twins and one of them died in 94 at the exact location the letter led my grandfather to. He was killed by what's believed to be a Spanish death trap. Many years later; (2 years ago) after a lifelong battle with depression, my other uncle took his life. A year after that, I finally found my way up to that exact location, and within a week of being home, my son passed suddenly with zero explanation, and exactly 7 days later, my grandfather died also suddenly without explanation. They all died on a Thursday.

To me, something fishy is going on, perhaps hallowed ground or a curse. There's no way of knowing for certain, but it all just seems too coincidental.

To my knowledge, my grandpa is the only one with this location. I'd love to talk to the experienced VDG Hunters out there that I haven't talked to already. Maybe we could have a few drinks at Old Abes if you're willing to meet?

Thanks for any info!

Worl
That letter talks about an old indian and a priest?
 
Howdy worl,
You're talking about the deathbed confession of a priest in Riga.

Sincerely,
infosponge
 
The priests name on the document is, Eusebio Maria Morales de Mora SJ.
Yes, that’s the one. You’re the first person I’ve met in 20 years that knows of this letter. Hats off to you, sir.
 
worl,

Sorry to hear about your uncle Mike. May Mike and Steve rest in peace!
 

Attachments

  • steve worl RIP.webp
    steve worl RIP.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
That letter talks about an old indian and a priest?
Yes, that’s the one. You’re the first person I’ve met in 20 years that knows of this letter. Hats off to you, sir.
I seem to recall the name and possible story about the La Virgen De Guadalupe, but there are several. Are you talking about the one in Mexico, Puerto Rico, or which state. Do you have a specific question? Are you concerned you have no protection? Where is old Abe's?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom