Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
080.JPG079.JPG078.JPG077.JPG075.JPG074.JPG
Some of my jewelry finds from over the years. Most are from beach hunts but I do get lucky every once in awhile in the dirt too:laughing7:

I'm missing some nice pieces that my wife and daughter claimed. 8-)

Last edited:
Upvote 4
my golly ! perfect thread to show the spouse or partner that says you dont really need a md hehehe - WOW!

Gee whiz you have been busy. A big congrats and thanks for sharing.

Beautiful collection. We'll see our son at NASNI, in San Diego, this summer; and really excited to see what the AT Pro can turn up on the beach.

You'll have a blast! Get to the beach early because their is a lot of competition:laughing7:
Beautiful collection. We'll see our son at NASNI, in San Diego, this summer; and really excited to see what the AT Pro can turn up on the beach.

:laughing7:My wife really complained when I first started. I went to the beach 3 or 4 times a week and I'd get there at 5:00am and detect until about 10 or 11. As soon as the rings started to roll in she stopped complaining unless I came home empty handed:laughing7:

Now we have people getting to the beach before 5:00am so its a lot tougher to snag a ring. At low tides out here (especially in the summer time) you"ll have at least 3 or 4 others there before you get there, but most of the times they leave me something :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back