What's new

JFK Mintage....... there are lots of em!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Been doing a little research. I must be bored

Using Excell I put together a quick spread sheet of the JFK business strike totals for 1964 through 2008.

Hope this can shed some light on possible value,rarity or numbers of ea. ind. year totaled out.

Any suggestions as to how to improve on this little nugget of information?

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • jfksilvermintage.gif
    jfksilvermintage.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 458
  • jfkcladmintage.gif
    jfkcladmintage.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 442
Upvote 0
coinmojo said:
Any suggestions as to how to improve on this little nugget of information?

Mojo

My only suggestion would be to include the mintages for proofs each year (both CuNi and Ag). Only because for the newer years and 1987, the proofs account for a good percentage of the total number of half dollars minted for each year.
 
splains why I don't have a '70 yet!
 
Thanks for the good info. Hope my next box has anyone of those last two digits.

Rich
 
that explains why I see sooo many '71s!
 
Yeah, I would include the S mintages.

Golden Silver
 
You forgot to account for all the silver LJ removed those don't count anymore! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom