What's new

John Belushi & Dan Aykroyd take Brian Wilson Surfing 1976

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,833
Reaction score
76,269
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Shame for the Quality ! it's almost like they used a Betamax Video Camera to Record if off the TV Screen.
I Don't remember TV Picture or Sound Quality Being anywhere Near as Bad in '76 :(
 
The Beach Boys - I'm Bugged At My Old Man, taken from the 1976 TV show The Beach Boys:
 


Shame for the Quality ! it's almost like they used a Betamax Video Camera to Record if off the TV Screen.
I Don't remember TV Picture or Sound Quality Being anywhere Near as Bad in '76 :(

It also depended on the VHS tape quality. And if memory is correct, the VHS camera's had a setting. The best quality setting gave one less recording time. Then there a was a middle setting. IF you set the camera to get the most recording time for a tape, quality was horrible.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom