What's new

John Schnabel from "Gold Ruxh" has passed.....

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John Schnabel from "Gold Rush" has passed.....

I don't know about anyone else, but Grandpa John was always my favorite part of the show. I'm a bit jealous that my grandfather didn't own a gold mine, but he was a man whose shoes I'm sure I will never fill.

John Schnabel Dead: Gold Rush Star Was 96 : People.com
 
Last edited:
Ugggh. My gal and I loved him too. Heartbreaking. Poor Parker.
 
My Wife liked him and watched the show. I couldn't stand all the cursing----totally unnecessary.
Marvin
 
Hate to hear of his passing but he had a long life and a family who loved him.
 
Such a cool guy, he was fun and lived a long life bringing joy and adventure to everyone around him.
RIP Grandpa John.
 
Awww man.
He was one very cool guy for sure.

RIP.
 
That man was a real diamond, may he rest in peace. He was cut from the cloth of another era. Men like him are too rare nowadays.
 
My regards to the Schnabel family. John was always the best part of the show for my wife and I. Parker, may his inspiration always be with you. Make him proud, young man.

Paul
 
The most important role he played in Parkers life, was trying to show the kid how to treat people.
Too bad Parker hasnt quite got that lesson yet.
Good Man Grampa was.
 
Parker has some big shoes to fill but I couldn't imagine of having a better Grampa than he had...What a gem that man was! RIP John
 
He was my favorite part of the show too, I'd never get tired listening to that guy. Hey Parker keep the good memories and make him proud.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom