What's new

Joining Forces???

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have any of you CRHs on here ever teamed up to hunt halves together for a day in a particular city or general area? I think it would be a neat idea to work together hunting halves and split the profits, 50-50! :laughing7:

Bad idea or good one? Let me know!!! :help:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Upvote 0
For that you would have to reveal where you are and most of us are pretty secretive about that.
HH Mark
 
A buddy and I who work together, but bank in different institutions have teamed up on pennies. Good chance to get together and have a beer hunting for wheat ears and such.
We've never gotten together to work halves. Just too busy I guess.
When the chance comes around to get out, we're more inclined to MD for a couple of hours.
 
silver spoon said:
i could see if 1 person lived in miami and the other one lived in datona then you all meet in west palm beach to coin roll hunt then you both are not in anybodies territory.That would be the only way too do it!

I'd give it a go under these circumstances. Probably be fun !
HH
Rich
 
I used to team hunt nickels back in college with one of my roommates who was into coins too. Quality times spent compared to the normal college life. Plus it's cool to be able to have someone else get excited with you when you find a good coin.
 
I'd give it a go if someone wants to meet me in Rich's territory!!
 
Thanks for all of you feedback folks...I really enjoyed reading about Phrostie's adventure last year - that sounds like one amazing day!!! :hello2:

I would be up to joining forces for a day if anyone is interested, I am in Western New York, PM me if you are in this area and are interested.

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Another poster on this board and I realized we were in each others "territory" He lives 20-30 miles away but works pretty close to me. We also realized my pickup bank was across the street from one of his dump banks. Being the gentlemen we are we agreed to not step on each others toes. :icon_thumleft:
 
Well, I've teamed up with others but not in the capacity that you have described. I've enlisted nieces, nephews, and my dad in the effort. I fronted their operating capital along with a little extra for karma. The deal is they send me the silver and I buy it from them above face. 40%ers - $1 each, 64's - $3 each, Bens - $4 each, and Walkers - $5 each. They don't have to worry about finding a buyer and they get cash. My niece has been the best producer. She loves to buy clothes. I provide the cash for her to shop. She pries the silver from even the coldest cherry picking teller by playing up the innocent little girl. If the silver ever dries up, they are to pay me back the operating capital minus the karma fund. 2 of them are located in NEPA and the other is in Houston area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom