Jones Beach, New York 6-13-11

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out to the beach 2-hours before low tide - Finally! Holy Crap - does ANYBODY on Long Island take a driver's test?! Accidents to the right, left and center! Hunted from 930am to 2pm, and had a freakin' Blast! Saw Greg again and three other guys that I didn't approach (they looked pretty busy). Overcast with peaks of sun on the water and beach, sparse crowds. Lots of targets at the water line today - Attack of the Bobbypins! I dug one at at least 18", and I cussed like a sailor! Two-minutes later I got the silver hoop. All in all not a bad day. Couple of hoops, a Loius Vuitton lock, neat multi-piece earring and some clad. I'm learning and loving my Sand Shark, and that first gold ring is getting closer to my coil!

Attachments

• gdfghtfthg.jpg
    gdfghtfthg.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 673
  • India1.jpg
    India1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 628
  • louisvuitton.jpg
    louisvuitton.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 579
Upvote 0

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Terry...congrats on the silver...the gold will come!!!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Hey Terry, looks like a good day hunting. :icon_thumright: The gold will come soon if you keep hunting hard. Did you get anyone to split the tolls with you? Sounded like a great deal. Too bad you weren't in my neck of the woods or I would have jumped on only paying half the tolls. Costs me about sixty bucks everytime I go to the beach for a day just in gas. And I have started quite a hair/bobbie pin collection of my own. :laughing7:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting finds, Terry :hello2:

I like that multi -piece earring...unique! :headbang:

Lorraine

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
Sniff,sniff ... The gold is getting close for ya I can smell it. The necklace with the star of david is pretty neat looks like ya had a great hunt. :thumbsup:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your digging all the right stuff, gold cant hide forever. Sometimes the gold comes in streaks. I hit gold my first few water hunts but now I'm paying my dues.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you very much everyone! You folks Rock :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread