What's new

Judaculla rock in NC

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
2,882
Reaction score
3,005
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to share a pic my oldest son took of Judaculla Rock, he lives not far from it and really loved to see it in person. I plan on visiting it too sometime soon I hope, because it's really cool. Here's the link about it Judaculla Rock
judaculla rock.webp
 
Upvote 0
The stone need to be covered to preserve it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for sharing
 
Cool rock and interesting story.
 
Peaches I was hoping you had been able to get out and rescue something. Cool rock though
 
Never been to see it either, but I should. Thanks for posting.
 
That is real cool and if I found something like that it would be coming home with Ole Rack even if I had to rent a dozer.:laughing7:
 
Peaches I was hoping you had been able to get out and rescue something. Cool rock though

I've gotten out some but it's just not enough rain in western NC to wash stuff out. I feel real sorry for the eastern part of NC, they are in real trouble with 4 dams bursting and everything under a lot of water. I found a rock with a "face" that sort of surprised me when I thought something was looking back at me but it's just a rock and not an artifact. It's not real big, maybe 3" at the longest spot. Looks like a happy rock :laughing7: but most definitely NOT an artifact in case anyone wants to say it is...it's NOT!! I brought it back though for conversation lol
WP_20161003_004.webp
 
Nice face rock
 
Pretty neat, thanks for sharing. I like the face rock too. Is it just me or does it looks Asian;D. I would have brought it home too,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom