Judge your neighbor

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, That is very interesting. But I have perfect neighbors. Infact everyone in the neighborhood, and I am talking for several blocks in each direction are all friendly. For example none of us cut the grass before ten in the morning. And everyone goes for walks and always stops to talk to each other. I am thankful to live around so many nice people.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Vibes, That is very interesting. But I have perfect neighbors. Infact everyone in the neighborhood, and I am talking for several blocks in each direction are all friendly. For example none of us cut the grass before ten in the morning. And everyone goes for walks and always stops to talk to each other. I am thankful to live around so many nice people.
lucky you...BTW what planet is that :icon_scratch:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Great worksheet. I found it rather difficult because the only thing I really wanted to change about him was whether he was so unhappy. No, he doesn't HAVE to be happy and he doesn't owe that to me or anyone but himself but I do wish it for him and if he were happy then his anger would affect others less as well. I guess at that point all I can do is continue to pray for him. :-\

I couldn't think of anyone else that the worksheet would apply to! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread