What's new

july beach finds

garrettman64

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Gman here yesterday we went to a beach I wish it was Hampton, :'( however that be to far to travel. I belong to GTHC and well it was goodtime for everyone after the meet we meet at the local pizza parlor . I found many things a weight for fishing and a some change. Although I spent $2 worth at the parlor ha ha :D I Found a Ring
I used my Whites Classic SL I Knew thats the best beach Mder. This ring is 925 Silver looks like a keeper, its Big on one end and smaller on bottom has been thought by a few members as i showed it some thought it was a pull tab just by the shape but all in all was a good time had by all.

Thanks all from Gm64
 

Attachments

  • beach find one.webp
    beach find one.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 656
Upvote 0
Nice finds!

HH
-GC
 
:P
Gman, any day spent at a beach with good friends MDing is a day worth living for. Nice finds keep 'em coming.

Desertfox
 
I can't wait to get back to the beach for a hunt. Great day out. Can you get a better picture of the ring, I'd like to see it. Good job!
 
:) Hello here is more pics of the ring the weight is or has been checked out as 7.1 Grams or 8.1 oz thanks for asking me to post better pics
 

Attachments

  • silver mark ring.webp
    silver mark ring.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 452
  • silver ring.webp
    silver ring.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 448
:D Yes Rudy i is a very large ring :o & may I ad heavy for the weight :o
from Gman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom