What's new

June 2009 Penny totals (Updated)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I Searched a lot of pennies this month and pulled some cool stuff including 3 little indians.

I convinced 2 of my banks to order hundreds of dollars worth of penny's this month in hopes of scoring some rail splitters. so I have committed to $800 dollars and none of them were Rail Splitters. Add the endless supply of $50 bags comming at me from 2 other C.U. and well.... Nedless to say I got a couple of hundred Dollar's in penny's sitting around waiting to be searched.

Click on link to see my Indians

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,252190.0.html

Enjoy the photos.

1st photo is a pile of shiney copper I pulled.
2nd is of cool stuff like proofs nice condition Wheats and pressed pennies.
3rd is an old Canadian. A alterd penny I found in a Dime roll and a Ariz. counter punch.
4th is a pile of wheaties

Totals on the Wheats is (253) + (12) King George Canadians 1940/1953 & the 1920

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • redcopperpenny.webp
    redcopperpenny.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 287
  • comppenny.webp
    comppenny.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 258
  • canadapennystuff.webp
    canadapennystuff.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 740
  • wheaties.webp
    wheaties.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom