What's new

Junior Police Badge, Wheats and Silver

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Junior Police Badge, Wheat's and Silver

Went for a hunt after work today and it paid off. Found a Junior Police Badge, a few wheat's and a 1942 Quarter. HH RJ

INBOX315734fbd4214981c048c1df67cc4872b0a8.webp
 
Upvote 24
That badge is a really cool find and silver is never bad
 
Great find on the badge. Ya know in some towns in WNC Its probably still official..lol. Great silver too
 
The place had a lot of trash, if I hadn't of had it in what I call grunt mode, I'd never found the quater.
 
Sweet badge and silver!!
 
55 COOL LITTLE BADGE YOU GOT THERE.
 
I found the exact same badge. It is a toy badge that dates to the 1940's.

Good hunt!
 
Great find on the badge. Ya know in some towns in WNC Its probably still official..lol. Great silver too

And in SC too I'm sure TBD! I had one of those as a kid, I busted another kid with it once who ripped off my Junior Rolex! :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
awesome badge and Washington quarter!!
 
Can't remember finding a badge yet...then again, I can't remember if I brought the dog in from outside either last night:icon_scratch:
A silver is nice to find anytime, and a quarter is just special.
 
Wheats, silver, and a jr. Badge! Awesome day! Congrats!
 
I also have one of the badges.

Looks like you had a really nice hut. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom