What's new

Just a curious survey....

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes or no...
Have you ever found a Silver Dollar ? Not talking about Sacagawea Dollars, but yes for Eisenhower Dollars, though not silver.
Just yes or no... I have not in 35 years of hunting... although I have dug almost everything else..

YES
NO

​

 
Also a little perspective for this question, I ran across a guy hunting who said he had found a silver dollar and I told him that he found a find of a lifetime, that although finding a silver dollar is possible, its exceedingly rare... now I want to prove myself right ha ha ha
 
Just for fun:
Texas Finds 2015.webp
 
It took me thirty years.
I thought for the longest time it was going to happen...but it didnt ...then years later it happened.
I knew it would if I hung in there long enough...perseverance pays off.
So all you no guys should have said ..not now but someday...not yet for some, I know you guys will find one in the hole someday down the road.
 
no, 1 nice 1942 half, fuuny i met a guy years ago that worked for dwp in down town los angeles and on his lunch hour he detector the strip by the street.he said he paid for his new detector with silver dollars he found. i still think about that 40 years later.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom