What's new

Just a Handful

IlliniGuy

Full Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
195
Reaction score
187
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My favorite point types are Early Archaic Corner Notch. Here is a few, all personal finds from Illinois. Hope you like them.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very nice corner notch points...... "JUST A HANDFUL" ....haha!!!.......They are a nice selection for that handful!!!! Now let's see some of those paleo points you are talking about!!!! .......Welcome to the Forum IlliniGuy........Look forward to seeing more.........................GTP(Chris)
Boy you want it all right now LOL. Well the Paleos are a pretty small handful but I will get around to it.....I promise!
 
Outstanding points and wonderful personal finds.

Charlie:thumbsup:
 
nope don't like them,u should get rid of them i'
ll help u i'll send u my address
 
nope don't like them,u should get rid of them i'
ll help u i'll send u my address
Yeah, I am pretty tired of them. You want 'em all? You know I am kidding right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom