Just a little

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well I went hunting for a little while but didn't do worth a darn. I found one penny and an empty purse laying on a picnic table. The police went by and I waved to him to tell him about the purse but he just waved back and kept going. Oh well there was nothing in the purse at all but it was a new looking purse. I left it where it was. Then I stopped at another park for a bit and found a quarter right off the bat. I thought that was a good sign but didn't find anymore after that. Well like I said it was a short hunt. It was nice out. I started out with a sweater on and ended up taking it off and tying it around my waist. My total for this morning.... a whole 26 cents and a pretty day.

Finds030710.jpg

Upvote 0

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd Chunk the pot bowl! :laughing9: Don't know about down there laws but I see alot get posted on here and know for a fact if caught with one that has resin in it you could be charged with paraphernalia at the least or could be sent off and if comes back somthing like Coke in it (Felony) :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
timekiller said:
I'd Chunk the pot bowl! :laughing9: Don't know about down there laws but I see alot get posted on here and know for a fact if caught with one that has resin in it you could be charged with paraphernalia at the least or could be sent off and if comes back somthing like Coke in it (Felony) :thumbsup:

I didn't know what it was! :-\

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
timekiller said:

I didn't know what it was! :-\
I know not saying you did just saying no need to hold on it as that is what it is and I see them posted on here alot.But can be trouble so why keep trouble! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread