tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a walk after work and didn't see much other then this Robin sitting quietly on an old fence post. Still a little cool out towards the later afternoon, but spring is coming along quite well now and everything is beginning to get greener.

Wow! I just noticed this post made me a gold member. I feel like I finally did something with my life. :tongue3:

Attachments

• robin 042016.jpg
    robin 042016.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Cogratulations. I am 964 away from gold and have done nothing with my life. Just sitting here waiting for the SS check to come next week so I can eat again. Really hoping that magical 5000 will change my life...

Cogratulations. I am 964 away from gold and have done nothing with my life. Just sitting here waiting for the SS check to come next week so I can eat again. Really hoping that magical 5000 will change my life...
Well when I got up this morning I read your post and wondered what in the heck are you talking about?? Then I remembered "I'm a gold member on Treasuenet this day" Boy! again I get to feel special. That's it though, nothing else to come. No such a thing as a Platinum member or life time membership, just a Gold member for evermore is all I can be now for the rest of my life. Now what do I live for ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back