What's new

Just found this in an old can of coins my wife had

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a metal detecting find but still my 1st LC lol. she also had a 1909 wheat

IMG_4492.webpIMG_4493.webp
 
Upvote 34
Huh?

Oh you mean 1909? The 1909 was another coin in the jar.
 
Wow, I'm lucky to find anything but zincs in my wife's coin jug
Kyle-
 
That is a nice looking coin. What else hiding in the jar? Any silver? [emoji2]
 
That is one great looking Large Cent. Better tell her to quit holding out on you.
 
It don't matter where or how you find treasure.
The thrill or rush when you find it is what we go for.
Congrats
 
Nice condition on that one! All I find in my wife's is pulltabs and square nails.:icon_scratch: I don't think that's her real coin jar....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom