What's new

Just Got Back

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
5,603
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went back to a site here in Extreme Northeast Florida that I’ve detected several times and dug this up. I thought it was some sort of a token until I got home. After some research it appears to be a 1600s Maravedis. Any comments would be welcome.
Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9720.webp
    IMG_9720.webp
    67.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_9719.webp
    IMG_9719.webp
    123.1 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 18
I went back to a site here in Extreme Northeast Florida that I’ve detected several times and dug this up. I thought it was some sort of a token until I got home. After some research it appears to be a 1600s Maravedis. Any comments would be welcome.
Thanks for looking
Not an every day find fur shore me bouy. Job well done and good luck on future hunts!
 
With cooler weather coming, It's time for you to plan another trip to that site! That's a really nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom