Molewacker Bronze Member Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages 1,541 Reaction score 2,553 Golden Thread 0 Location Yacolt WA Detector(s) used EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Hard to pinpoint I belive - RVing Stories: How A Helicopter Found Us Boondocking In The Mountains
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2019 #2 Thank you for sharing!
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Jan 21, 2019 #3 That’s definitely the largest coil I’ve ever seen. Interesting story, thanks!