creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 5, 2020 Thread Owner #1 .. today... August 5, 2020 .... is : – NATIONAL UNDERWEAR DAY – NATIONAL WORK LIKE A DOG DAY – NATIONAL OYSTER DAY Which one will you be celebrating?
.. today... August 5, 2020 .... is : – NATIONAL UNDERWEAR DAY – NATIONAL WORK LIKE A DOG DAY – NATIONAL OYSTER DAY Which one will you be celebrating?
Rad1sh Full Member Joined Sep 22, 2019 Messages 179 Reaction score 272 Golden Thread 0 Location Olympia, Washington Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy) Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 #2 Gonna be honest here and say none of them.
pa plateau hiker Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2012 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 1,463 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 #3 Underwear is too constricting.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,964 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 #4 Don't like oysters, and today is my day off, so I'm not working like a dog. Guess that only leaves me one choice - time for a beer to celebrate !
Don't like oysters, and today is my day off, so I'm not working like a dog. Guess that only leaves me one choice - time for a beer to celebrate !
Red-Coat Gold Member Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 7,919 Reaction score 25,125 Golden Thread 0 Location Surrey, UK Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 #5 Do not... repeat not... Google 'oyster underwear'.
MidMoTreasure Sr. Member Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 339 Reaction score 725 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid-Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 #6 Undies for sure. Started the day with a clean pair. I do love oysters, but I have a personal rule not to eat oysters in a state that doesn't have coastline.
Undies for sure. Started the day with a clean pair. I do love oysters, but I have a personal rule not to eat oysters in a state that doesn't have coastline.