What's new

Just joined the Tesoro club

silvernd

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
129
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Bought a new Vaquero. Can't wait for it to arrive. Really wanted to get a Compadre, but our soil is often red clay here in NC so I figured I needed ground balancing.
 
Congratulations and Big Gold to you! :occasion14:
 
I think you made a good choice.
luvsdux
 
Congrats on your new Vaquero! I just rejoined the Tesoro club with a Silver uMax I picked up used for days I want a lightweight machine for an old school coin shoot and not worry about a screen. Kind of gives me the same feeling as shooting a recurve bow with fingers.
 
Last edited:
Congrats, you will really enjoy the Tesoro products and find them very easy to use. The Vaq is a very capable machine, bring a shovel.
A little inside joke , happy "Quacking" !! They should have named the Vaquero the "Tesoro Duck".
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the new Tesoro!! I expect my new Tejon here on Monday!! The Vaquero is a good machine and was my first Tesoro.
 
I too am joining the Tesoro club!
Ive been using a GTI 1500, with more bells and whistles than one could ask for, but I really want to go the opposite direction and go for simplicity. I am going with the Compadre w/8" coil. I'm really excited about it. Seems like a very nice little scorcher. :thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the Tesoro club... Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom