What's new

Just Joined!

kool

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Hi Everyone,
I am in Wilmington NC and getting back into coin collecting (used to collect due to all the coins I would get during monthly newspaper delivery collections (60s and 70s)). I also have a metal detector that I plan to use.

I am looking forward to the finds!
 
Hi Everyone...in Wilmington NC...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NORTH CAROLINA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome, from another North Carolinian.
 
Welcome and Good Hunting !
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. :hello:
 
Welcome to the forum from the Blue Mountains of northeastern Oregon!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to a VERY FINE FORUM !! Ohio here :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom