What's new

Just pulled the trigger on an equinox

Steve_K

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, after much research, asking advice, watching video, I just ordered an equinox 800 from Big Boy Hobbies. Was torn between that one and the deus xp but since I'm a vet the 15% discount made the difference.

Steve
 
Good choice.....I had to get one too. Gonna take awhile to figure out completely....but so far so good....I like it !!
 
Get the 6" coil if you have trash areas, it's a must. The big coil for wide open spaces.
 
I had to get the eqx 800 as well. Got the 15 coil for salt water and one of Steve’s detector rods. I love the set up. Bout to buy the counterbalance and another rod from Steve. I would recommend getting the equinox book that Andy Sabisch wrote. It is nice to tune machine and ears to make can slaw sound worse and non ferrous sound clean. Enjoy that machine!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom