S soilgal Jr. Member Joined May 21, 2012 Messages 41 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2012 #1 Upvote 0
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Jun 10, 2012 #2 Probably so, just rocks. Hard not to keep those though, any neat shaped rock usually comes home with me.
Probably so, just rocks. Hard not to keep those though, any neat shaped rock usually comes home with me.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2012 #3 Yep, pretty much just rocks. I pick those up too, though.
F flintdigger Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,242 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Jun 10, 2012 #4 I agree just rocks, but very unusual shapes. I would have brought them home to keep also. I have a few odd shaped rocks that I kept that I found 25-30 yrs ago Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
I agree just rocks, but very unusual shapes. I would have brought them home to keep also. I have a few odd shaped rocks that I kept that I found 25-30 yrs ago
J Jon Stewart Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2011 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 947 Golden Thread 0 Jun 10, 2012 #5 leave a rights
S soilgal Jr. Member Joined May 21, 2012 Messages 41 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2012 Thread Owner #6 what I thought too. Thanks everone!
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2012 #7 Same with me, i take home rocks that have unusual shapes.