What's new

Just so you know, its not wow, every time.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,415
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still got a nice walk on a nice day and enjoyed talking with the Lord.

But, not EVERY trip has a "wow" in it for me. LOL

2015 (359).webp
2015 (360).webp

Just a soccer bling but they seem happy enough. ;)

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 24
More than not that the case. The "wow" is just getting to go. I think if we knew the outcome it wouldn't be as much fun.
 
I hear you! I haven't found much at all the last few weeks. Today I walked for an hour and a half and found nothing.

The only "wow" these days goes like this-- "WOW, what the hell is with the damn mosquitos?!?!". And this is with tons of bug spray...

At least you found something!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435363223.569719.webp
 
hi W at least you got to hunt, its been raining again here. And have had the flu bug too.
 
Wanna see " not wow "?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435365510.357134.webp
Lol...how's that?
 
Every day im not stuck at home is a good day ... so glad you got out to enjoy the sunshine
 
I hear ya...........lots of wheats.............I think my last barber dime was over two months ago ???
 
not bad, just keeping the ears tuned in is important too!
 
Non WOW hunts just build up until the next wow. That's what keeps me going.
 
Non WOW hunts just build up until the next wow. That's what keeps me going.

To me, they're just placeholders. Time well spent. I never go out that I don't learn something new. :)
 
That describes most of my hunts! Lol!
I do like the threaded plug. You're adding to the fund and any time those two are happy it's a good day! It was a nice day to take a walk with hope.

I had to hunt today early, it's going to pour Sunday. I ask for something special, it's not quite what I expected. I will post later.
 
Hey, at least you got out there.
It's been pouring down rain where I live. Should bring out those deep targets in a day or two.
 
Tell me something I don't know, Iv'e had dry spells when a Carhart snap button or a rivet was a welcome sight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom