What's new

Another short walk

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This time I saw the clouds on the horizon so I could get off the field before the tempest broke. 😇

Got a short but varied walk in and rather enjoyed my constitutional. The finds weren't all that much but they were different enough to keep my interest.

IMG_20260728_165130.webp
IMG_20260728_165115.webp

An old friend even showed up! '57 Wheatie.
For some reason it's become extremely difficult for me to find one!

The lil jewelry piece is a first for me. It's clearly marked. But.........5K?

Never even heard of that before! Still....it *is* gold! 😏 Possibly mixed with silver or palladium.

Thanks for peeking!
🫣
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260728_165056.webp
    IMG_20260728_165056.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 143
Upvote 16
This time I saw the clouds on the horizon so I could get off the field before the tempest broke. 😇

Got a short but varied walk in and rather enjoyed my constitutional. The finds weren't all that much but they were different enough to keep my interest.

View attachment 2261127View attachment 2261126
An old friend even showed up! '57 Wheatie.
For some reason it's become extremely difficult for me to find one!

The lil jewelry piece is a first for me. It's clearly marked. But.........5K?

Never even heard of that before! Still....it *is* gold! 😏 Possibly mixed with silver or palladium.

Thanks for peeking!
🫣
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Update: I've always said that finds are only worth what someone is willing to give for it.

Well.....I now know the *exact* worth of that tiny but well crafted piece of jewelry.

I showed to someone, they fell in love with it and gave me $100 bucks for it! 🤪🤑

I *know* the intrinsic value is much less. I tried to tell them that and they wouldn't hear of it! Gave me a 100 out of their pocket and left smiling ear to ear!! 🙃

Must've been rich! Lol!
 
I'd say that $100 for the jewelry was well worth your walk Whadi !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom