What's new

Just some misc finds from the last two evening hunts

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last two evenings I went to visit this place I have been hunting for awhile now,got a few more hours in there.Once again I didn't find that coin or piece I am looking for but I did catch a few small digs.Just a couple old tools,two beat up pocket knifes,flat button,and I think another one of those barrel tap keys?The Draw knife tool is kind of neat,I have never found one that small,probably my favorite of the group.Not much going on here right now but I am still looking:icon_thumleft:-HH everyone-GL 001.webp003.webp002.webp005.webp
 
Upvote 16
Nice relics Im sure there are coins in there somewhere keep at it. Im still waiting for the snow to melt. Thanks for the post!!!
 
You're still finding stuff from what looks to be an old homesite/farm. Any horse tack? Hopefully they lost a nice old silver out in the fields.
 
very nice finds
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats on your finds & thanks for posting.
 
I love finding the old relics!! If you get in the coins, it's a bonus.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Nice work, good finds.
 
You're still finding stuff from what looks to be an old homesite/farm. Any horse tack? Hopefully they lost a nice old silver out in the fields.
It is a Old farm old dude.Found allot of horse tack there in the past,harness buckles and a couple rossettes but not much here lately.i am sure there is some nice coins and stuff still laying around there somewhere.Kind of a big place to hunt,one of those places you have to play with.
 
I love finding the old relics!! If you get in the coins, it's a bonus.

HH, Relic Nut
I know, I am a relic nut too relic nut lol.coins are nice to find, but I like it all.
 
NICE IRON FINDS ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom