Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #21
Thread Owner
Thanks again,
When I get the XS I'll have some questions as I learn it,
I really was glad to hear you're doing so well on the silver. I know there's a lot of it yet at my sites because I've dug so little of it. I have sites were I've dug 40 or 50 early wheats plus several IH's and found zero to maybe 3 silvers. Yup, they're there. I just have to reach them.
For me, silver is a lot harder to detector than copper.
When I get the XS I'll have some questions as I learn it,
I really was glad to hear you're doing so well on the silver. I know there's a lot of it yet at my sites because I've dug so little of it. I have sites were I've dug 40 or 50 early wheats plus several IH's and found zero to maybe 3 silvers. Yup, they're there. I just have to reach them.
For me, silver is a lot harder to detector than copper.







