onfire
Silver Member
Took a little trip today am getting sick of skunks last month as all of us are. Thought the new bank would be different but.... anyway drove 60 miles and ran across a fair size bank in a mid size town. cold call, met some great tellers and asked if they had any halfs first thing said "How many do you want" Thought great, I tell them how about 500.00 they say sure trouble they are bags and need to be counted the teller says nobody ever asks for them and they have been here for ever.....
The machine brakes 1/2 way and they have to count by hand can t believe they took the time. Now I m excited. they hand me the bag and there hands are black I mean really dirty
?? Back to the van ,first thing reach in and 2 40s rite on top the others nothing above 72. the one that caught my eye a perfect 66 proof I mean perfect. I will not tell what I found till I figure how to take a picture.Trippen like the 60's Now the big thing they still have several bags left /Early tomorrow off we go... Not the end yet. Stoped for breakfast and met a guy who said there was a old school house early 1900 gave us permission and mentioned he lives in the oldest home in the region and some girl last week had a fight with her boyfriend and threw her engagement ring in the tall grass on his property he says if you find it its yours and by the way check the whole place. What a great day. stopped for gas and scratched a lottery ticket and 24.00$ richer. to be continued.......
The machine brakes 1/2 way and they have to count by hand can t believe they took the time. Now I m excited. they hand me the bag and there hands are black I mean really dirty
?? Back to the van ,first thing reach in and 2 40s rite on top the others nothing above 72. the one that caught my eye a perfect 66 proof I mean perfect. I will not tell what I found till I figure how to take a picture.Trippen like the 60's Now the big thing they still have several bags left /Early tomorrow off we go... Not the end yet. Stoped for breakfast and met a guy who said there was a old school house early 1900 gave us permission and mentioned he lives in the oldest home in the region and some girl last week had a fight with her boyfriend and threw her engagement ring in the tall grass on his property he says if you find it its yours and by the way check the whole place. What a great day. stopped for gas and scratched a lottery ticket and 24.00$ richer. to be continued.......
Upvote
0
(true story)






