Just used my f44

VooDoo710

Jan 25, 2018
North East Ohio, Painesville
Detector(s) used
F44, F5, Bounty Hunter Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all I just received my UPS Package and I could not wait to get out into my yard to really get to use this. I can tell you this thing has more power Gan I thought it would. I really really love this thing it's a great Detector. I found 3 pennies, 6 nails , 4 pull tabs some old buried wire fence, couple cans and some foil, from a yard I Detected with a cheaper Detector. The difference is night and day . Anyone here have any tips on using it ?

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck with the new toy. Hope you find lots and lots of treasure.. :occasion14:

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have a very nice detector. I really like mine a lot. I usually run it in artifact mode, which seems to produce consistently with both coins and relics for my soil conditions. Take your time and get to know the tones. I use headphones with mine. The volume control is a nice feature on the F44. The backlit display is great for late day/evening hunts. The weatherproof (not waterproof!) feature is great too. Remember to ground balance (the GG button) at the start of your hunts. and lastly, pick up a coil cover for it if you haven't already. If you ever have any issues with it (hopefully you never will) Fisher has an outstanding customer service department.

Swing low and slow and enjoy! GL & HH!

Ted Mac

Sep 11, 2006
Sylvania, OH
Detector(s) used
Compass/Coinscanner Pro, Teknetics Mk 1
congrats on the new machine. My brother used Fisher back in the late 80s.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Fisher makes very good and sensitive machines. All metal mode is one good way to learn the targets. Congrats.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
VooDoo710

VooDoo710

Jan 25, 2018
North East Ohio, Painesville
Detector(s) used
F44, F5, Bounty Hunter Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a very nice detector. I really like mine a lot. I usually run it in artifact mode, which seems to produce consistently with both coins and relics for my soil conditions. Take your time and get to know the tones. I use headphones with mine. The volume control is a nice feature on the F44. The backlit display is great for late day/evening hunts. The weatherproof (not waterproof!) feature is great too. Remember to ground balance (the GG button) at the start of your hunts. and lastly, pick up a coil cover for it if you haven't already. If you ever have any issues with it (hopefully you never will) Fisher has an outstanding customer service department.

Swing low and slow and enjoy! GL & HH!

Ty for the tips I am sure I will find lots of stuff ! Hope and wishING for goodles hunts and Great finds .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions