What's new

Just wanted to be the first..............

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
6,518
Reaction score
6,925
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.............. to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :hello:
MerryChr.gif​
May Your Heart
Be Filled With Joy
And Your Stockings
Be Filled With Treasure

​
GG~ :icon_santa:​
MerryChrist.gif​
 

Attachments

  • MerryChr.gif
    MerryChr.gif
    270.5 KB · Views: 301
  • MerryChrist.gif
    MerryChrist.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 180
...y Feliz Navidad tambien, amigo! I like the Santa hat in the avatar.
 
RGINN said:
...y Feliz Navidad tambien, amigo! I like the Santa hat in the avatar.

Hola Amigo!

Muchas Gracias

I like yours too!

avatar_30168.webp
 
hahaha!! Too good. Cool.
 
19.gif


Best wishes in the New Year GoodyGuy. :icon_thumright:
​
 
christmas2 (2).webp​
 

Attachments

  • christmas2 (2).webp
    christmas2 (2).webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 232

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom