What's new

just what I needed

herb n surf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
691
Reaction score
260
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
008.webpGot the dust off my PI machine (Whites DF) thinking that with the rough surf we have had all week that maybe a deeper reaching detector might come in handy . ( I had forgotten how deep some bobby pins can be)(I remember now). After all that digging I found something that would come in handy when I got back home. My first beer bottle ring . In the wet sand a foot deep .I guess it wanted me to get good and thirsty after all that digging. Kind of neat . -
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
photo of ring
 
testing
 
cool find Herb. not finding much here even though lots of sand moved out. maybe once the water calms...
 
I think your moved out sand relocated here! 4+ foot of new sand, oh joy.

Rings a ring - I've got bout half a dozen of the bottle openers now myself. They do work! :o
 
If Debby is not finding much, I dont have much of a chance in finding anything! Interesting ring Herb!
Too windy and rough for me. Steve
 
Herb,that's a very nice find. I never heard of a beer bottle ring. Unique find!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Congratulation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom