What's new

Just wondering about this modern pin

Justice70

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
644
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys have been very helpful to me in the past so I thought I would post this pin I found earlier this year at a 1950's school. For being such a light pin it was every bit of 5'' deep in an undisturbed area. I know I have seen this symbol before but I can't place it. On the back there is a nub on the top and bottom where, I am assuming the shank of the pin was. I have searched girl scout pins, because that is what I thought it was, and then olympic commemorative pins but have had no luck finding a match.
 

Attachments

  • front of pin.webp
    front of pin.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 233
  • back of pin.webp
    back of pin.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 233
That;s an ordnance insignia for the Army
 
Upvote 0
Yep, what creskol said. Ordnance officer collar device.

Nice find and ID. Green check
 
Upvote 0
Wow, cooler find than I thought. Thanks Creskol.
 
Upvote 0
You may have seen it before. It's used in a similar kind of badge/stud by the foriegn legion. 2nd,3rd REI etc.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom