What's new

Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4

Hangingfor8

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
513
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168
Detector(s) used
Minelab and Aquapulse
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you're looking for a four wheeler on steroids this is the beast for you. I bought mine a year or so ago and I love it. It'll pull my 22 foot boat around the yard, run 60 mph and go places I don't even want to attempt to cross. Plus I added a radio so I can listen to tunes while trail riding.
 

Attachments

  • Will emt mud 1.webp
    Will emt mud 1.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 3,429
Good machines. My neighbor has a '06. I just wish that for as tall as it is, it had more ground clearance.
Now I was reading the '09 is 50 pounds heavier. If I wanted a heavy ATV I would get a lead sled(Polaris).

The brute is in my top 3 4x4's :thumbsup: Looks good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom