What's new

Keel Mountain

laurieshub

Greenie
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
talked to a woman a ferw months ago who lives on Keel Mtn. I asked if she had heard about the legend and she responded no, but told me of a waterfall down the side of the mtn behind her house where she has picked up several civil war bullets with her husband on different occasions, when asked of the location of the waterfall I received an unpleasent look and received no answer will look more into it
 
talked to a woman a ferw months ago who lives on Keel Mtn. I asked if she had heard about the legend and she responded no, but told me of a waterfall down the side of the mtn behind her house where she has picked up several civil war bullets with her husband on different occasions, when asked of the location of the waterfall I received an unpleasent look and received no answer will look more into it
I've recently been really looking into this particular little legend, and I think I know exactly where they started going up the mountain, and its not where a lot of people think it is. It's for sure not that big sinkhole that's part of that trail way into the preserve. It's too far up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom