Keene Hydro air Hookah

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
XXXXXXX THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I just recently purchased this item on ebay. It was used but in really good condition. I bought it with all kinds of expectations but am realizing that I will probably not be able to fully utilize it with my schedule. So rather than keep it stored away for the most part, I am selling it without even using it at all. I did hook it up and it works great. It did'nt touch the ocean at all and the original owner used it in fresh water only. It is in excellent condition and I am making it available to Treasurenet users first then I will sell it on ebay if no one buys it here. It comes with a 50' and 2' hose, harness and regulator. All you need is a 12 volt battery and you're good to go. The short hose is for the use of reserve tank if so desired. Any questions would probably be better answered on the Keene engineering website. I am asking for $800.00 plus shipping which ran about $150.00 via UPS ground from it's origin in Arizona to Hawaii, so I assume it would be the same to the mainland U.S. The shipping is negotiable and can be exacted when the purchase is made.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 404
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 303
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 340

cotton91

May 2, 2010
Hi,
I you an email, but read the add wrong, thinking you were in Arizona. Sorry about asking for the discount with shipping. Could you give me a call or email. I would like to talk with you about this system. [email protected] or 301-613-9529.

thanks,

Todd

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread