What's new

Keep on searching

Dang that one must have the motherlode in it....I bet she is all of 400 feet long. Better get after it before I do.
I like it when someone else has done all the research, marked the X on the map.
Then all I need is to dig it up.
This one especially I'm going to need to get a trailer to haul away my wealth of...
pile of shit.webp
 
Don't think you are going to last much longer here!
Oh come on gives mez a break.
I hopes you wszen offended by my sense of humor, referring to mez welth.
 
This one might be worth looking for. Legend has it there were two millionaires on it that always carried heaps of money and jewelry. They went out on a three hour cruise, but never returned!
View attachment 2041482
I am looking for GINGER :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom