What's new

Kellyco refuses XP Deus sales!?

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All!
This month/year, I will buy a XP Deus. My purchases will forever go to Bart @ BigBoys, but I always check what frivolous items Kco sells.
Entering the Overwhelming Kco site, I notice XP Products aren't even listed!? I immediately call Kco. The rep confirms no XP sales or future plans to do so?
Why is this..?
GL+HH
Peace
 
maybe not a big enough following yet to make profit on them
 
Bart and Big Boys Hobbies are the best.. Great prices, excellent customer service, and fastest shipping I've ever seen anywhere..
 
I'd say KellyCo has a pretty good grip on the current market potential of most any metal detector. Probably not enough production and sales to allow them to buy in large quantities at their targeted price. Also probably has something to do with service and such. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom