What's new

Kennedy double die question

kbinski

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
WHich years of kennedy halves should I save to check for double dies? I believe it is 1973? anyway I want to know before I go through a box
 
Upvote 0
I know I see people pull out plenty of 1974's. I don't really look for them so I am not sure of any other years.

-Golden Silver
 
Check out a book called "Strike It Rich With Pocket Change"

It list's and shows details of all the current error coins.

Mojo
 
Although I am quite sure there are others as well
1971-D DDO
1972 DDO
1972-D No Initials
1973 No Initials
1973-D DDO
1974-D DDO
1977-D DDO
1982-P No Initials
1983-P No Initials
1990-P No Initials

Here is a link showing a picture of a few of them...
http://www.numismedia.com/coinguys/top50kenn.shtml
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom