I think that's what they call this type of marble? I find it grubbin' in a dump yesterday. Just wondering a bit about it. When it was made, where, general value type stuff. Thanx, Swiz
that looks like an akro...ketchup and mustards are opaque and made by peltier..uninformed people sometimes put all red and yellow mables in that group but the peltier is the real one...and the one recognized by collectors...i think that akro would be a spiral and in pretty bad condition...
akro made marbles from the 20s til 51..youse prob fits in the middle the earliest were swirls...then the invented the cup to make corkscrews....in that condition it has virtually no value...mint it would be maybe $3
In that condition. Sell it to Marbleguy in a hurry. Akro for sure but kind of unique. It has some characteristics of a popeye. Hard to tell. Mint it would have been a real nice Akro.
Are you serious about paying $20 for it? I'm actually gonna keep it. I'm gonna add it to my sons cateye collection. Then when he gets his first slingshot he can return it to the dump through a nice art deco soda. Just like the one that it already destroyed. Swiz