What's new

Kevin Frye - SW VA

kevin33

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Smyth County Va
So I don’t know much about treasure hunting I’ve recently retired and was doing some yardwork, digging up some dead grass and leaves raking, etc and I found some very interesting things in the ground that seem like humans made them so this website came up and I joined. Seems like you guys know what you’re talking about type of community. I’m looking for. I’m very open-minded in love learning.
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: VIRGINIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! But I wanna see some pictures of those interesting things from your yard! :dontknow::tchest: ?
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom