Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got back to my field permission today after a week long break. Past three hunts here had produced some indians and old nickels but the seated are getting scarce. I started off with a really nice 1875 Shield nickel. Rare to see a date and a good one at that. Seated dime #12 from here and finished it off with a couple of indians. Ive been dancing all around 1877 with the indians here too:BangHead:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 22
Man finding old coins like that gets me all worked up. Nice going!

tabman

Congrats on digger those keepers toasted. :occasion14: I can see you're still on a roll.

NOW THAT WAS A GREAT DAY!!!! VERY NICE COINS YOU FOUND!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RETURN TRIP!!!

NOW THAT WAS A GREAT DAY!!!! VERY NICE COINS YOU FOUND!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RETURN TRIP!!!

Thanks. With the 1873 seated, I now have a seated dimes of 1854,56,73,74,75,76,77,83 from here. Ive gotten two 1876,77. Probably wont find a seated dime from somewhere else for a long time

I wouldn't mind having a hunt like that:notworthy: Very nice!

allot of sweet coins toasted.the seated's are always scarce for me,Way to get back to it!

allot of sweet coins toasted.the seated's are always scarce for me,Way to get back to it!

Thanks. Ill probably be lucky to find one or two seated per year once this site has dried up.

Great find again man. Every time I look you're posting another seated coin. That field is amazing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back