toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 28, 2015 #1 Got these tonight at an old one room schoolhouse. The SLQ is a 1929. Merc is 1936. Also got a 1917 Buffalo at another site too. Attachments image.webp 531.1 KB · Views: 132 image.webp 576 KB · Views: 111 Upvote 20
Got these tonight at an old one room schoolhouse. The SLQ is a 1929. Merc is 1936. Also got a 1917 Buffalo at another site too.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2015 #2 The post are coming in so fast I missed yours! You did well on some old silver. I always like the mercury dimes style! HH
The post are coming in so fast I missed yours! You did well on some old silver. I always like the mercury dimes style! HH
basque-man Silver Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 3,120 Golden Thread 1 Location W. Nevada / N. CA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2015 #3 WOW!!!! I think your old school needs some more attention!!!! Lots of great targets you have found!!!!
WOW!!!! I think your old school needs some more attention!!!! Lots of great targets you have found!!!!
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #4 IM WALKING IN RYTHM LOOKING FOR FINDS, FOR THE BEST TIME TO DO IT , IS AT NITE. NEVER TRIED NITE HUNTING BUT I SEE IT CAN PAY OFF.NICE!!!!
IM WALKING IN RYTHM LOOKING FOR FINDS, FOR THE BEST TIME TO DO IT , IS AT NITE. NEVER TRIED NITE HUNTING BUT I SEE IT CAN PAY OFF.NICE!!!!
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #5 Nice digs. I also like dime style and standing is nice to.
Diggin Dude Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2014 Messages 2,752 Reaction score 3,834 Golden Thread 2 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Tarsacci MDT 8000 XP DEUS II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #6 Nice KG ! It's such a great feeling finding coppers from the 1700's !! Nice silver,way to go. HH
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Jun 29, 2015 #7 The SLQ and the Merc look good together... they got that pre WW2 thing going on. Very nice hunt. Congrats.
The SLQ and the Merc look good together... they got that pre WW2 thing going on. Very nice hunt. Congrats.
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #8 Good assortment there.It is great to see posts where there are many more pennies located over silver. That is usually the case wherever I have hunted.
Good assortment there.It is great to see posts where there are many more pennies located over silver. That is usually the case wherever I have hunted.
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2015 Thread Owner #9 All those wheats means there's got to be more silver but ill never know as I was told to leave. I thought it was a public place. Oh well I made it count while I could
All those wheats means there's got to be more silver but ill never know as I was told to leave. I thought it was a public place. Oh well I made it count while I could
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #10 I don't know how I missed this great post! heck of a hunt, great finds!!!!