What's new

KG II, flattened indian, buffalo and wheats

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I havent posted my finds for several weeks. Been mostly doing short hunts in the seated field though I havent pulled a seated from there in three months :(. I did manage one indian, and really deep shield and v nickels.

Tonight I went to an old schoolyard and got a 1934 and 1936 wheats as well as a 1929 Buffalo in a spill with a 1926 wheat. I also scored a 1950 dog tax tag. I went back to the courthouse and found a cool flattened IHP and another colonial copper. I think its a 1732 which would make it my oldest coin with a date too
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    166 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 18
Those are some nice finds,your collection just got bigger. and better. Ive been in a slump for good finds for a while.Good job!!!!!!!!1
 
1732! thats awesome!
 
Great hunting - Congrats! :occasion14:
 
Sweet hunt and Congrats on your oldest coin!!
 
Congrats on some nice finds nice old copper
 
Congratulations on the finds. Thank you for sharing. There has to some silver there somewhere.
 
WOW... simply WOW... toasted, I love the copper. :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom