KGC Booty.........

Why would this be all alone with no sign of civilization?

• Who would set this up all alone?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something hidden here?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
This little structure sits in the wilderness, perfectly hidden away from view. There is no sign of civilization even close to it. The KGC was know to frequent this area back at the height of their activity; does it look like a make shift marker for treasure? Anybody seen anything like it before?

importantpictures034.jpg

importantpictures0152.jpg

S

Smee

Although you may not see signs of civilization nearby, that doesn't meant that it is old enough to have any KGC connection, unless they have been active there in the last 20 years. It doesn't take that long to have a place grow up and cover everything.

It really looks like some sort of loading ramp. Very familiar to me, but can't remember where I saw those ramps before. However, without some form of preservation such as paint, I doubt they have been there more than 20 years based on the small amount of rust.

EDIT: These pieces resemble very closely the ramps on a trailer we used for moving our "ditch witch" when I worked for an underground services company putting in water systems for rural water systems. Two ramps welded together. I would look for a second one parallel to the first one . . . about 2-3 feet away. They made an excellent ramp for working on cars when attached to black iron pipe in that way. The round rods were for traction with our tractor's tires.

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Yes it is concrete. The entire structure is very crude and the welds have a look of being forged. It isn't farm land which makes it a true curiosity. There is no sign of ground disturbance anywhere near it.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Twist,

Is this close to you?

If so it would take quite a while to overgrow like that, considering the type of growth.
That scrub oak takes lots of years to encroach on a man made structure.
This could be as early as the pre depression or even earlier.

Where you are, a pipe in the ground could be a very old homestead. Is there a spring anywhere nearby or evidence of one?

OD

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Not that I know of, that's what so unusual about it; hard to understand. A dowser said there is something there but that it is very deep.

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
I've seen old oil and gas wells plugged off similar to that. Could it be anything like that?

Cavers5

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
I'll have to look into that. It's so unusual in so many ways. Thanks.

OP
OP
Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
A fellow researcher has verified documented evidence of a base of operations tied to this area; I would say where, but have given my word on this....... Still speculating on the deep signal at this time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread