kronos416

Jun 23, 2006
N.E. OHIO
Detector(s) used
fisher 1270 * garret gti 2500 * minelab safari

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
In my experience, it doesn't work like that. I've never seen one hootowl point to another.
Good luck,
Boattow

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
In my experiences chasing KGC markers across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Lousiana, Alabama, North Carolina, Kentucky and Ohio over several decades I found that it varies from site to site. They deliberately tried to avoid set patterns of one nature only. There were quite a few different marking systems used and the key to which system applies to a particular site usually is worked into the first sign marking that site. I found MANY of these "site waybills" began with a particular monument in the closest cemetary.

AnOldPro

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From my recent experience at the "vault" I found and have been working on to gain entry for several months now, it seems that when you get "close" to whatever it is that was hidden, the markers are almost all close to 33 ft. apart (at least that has been the case around the "vault" I found). When you are close, some markers/carvings will be around 33 inches in size (I found an arrowhead rock this size that was really close to the "vault") and some markers will be 33 paces apart.

Two other numbers that have been important in my area are 4 and 7.

Also, though I have not measured it precisely, the "vault" itself is very close to being a 33 ft. square rock formation (going by eyeball measurement)!

I have found signs in my area as far away as 8-10 miles (including a large heart rock I posted in another thread). It seems that, in this area at least, the signs became more numerous and closer together when I got within three miles of the "vault".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread