What's new

Kiddie park coins

muddyrock

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
81
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed out for an hour or so early this morning to beat the heat. Glad I did, wasn't expecting much from this very small kiddie park but was very pleased. There is still plenty of area to be searched but it was getting warm and the locals were getting up and walking there dogs. Figured it was best to leave before the kids all woke and wanted to play in the park :laughing7:


IMG_20160724_152439.webp

Piece of a bracelet or anklet :dontknow: and and a penny that appears to have been ran over by something that completely flattened the face ??? The rest are basic coins but I am always happy to see coins :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 18
Love the totlots. Easy digging in the wood chips and fun finds. Normally find silver bits like charms and pendants
 
Glad you had a fun hunt! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great start I'm the same way I hunt those places early or when it is raining lightly get the whole place to yourself AT PRO gotta love it. Good job!!
 
Tot lots are always fun to dig
 
Nice collection of coins!
Congrats!

Tot lots are one of my favorite places to dig, cause you can dig everything, and the jewelry turns up sometimes.
 
You & the ATP done very good and "congrats" - clad is good, thanks for your post & I wish you & the ATP many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom