What's new

Kiddo found the biggest Gold Nugget

Quinc

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
616
Golden Thread
0
Location
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Took me 20+ years of prospecting until I found a 1/4oz + nugget. This kid found a 10gramer!!! His 3rd time ever sniping..



1755534518125.webp
 
Upvote 31
Fan dam tastic !!!!!! A big congrats to you both !!!!! I hope I get to see my granddaughters find a nugget someday.
 
The good news is I will always have someone that wants to come with me prospecting. He is ready to go back out and find a bigger one. =)
 
Amazing find :) That should get HIM hooked for life
 
Last edited:
Amazing find :) That should get her hooked for life
Gare, that’s his boy. Makes a difference. Quinc, that relationship and hobby can last generations. I’ve shared that with my Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Brothers, Son, and Daughter.

Son - don’t be offended. It’s your young age that deceives (good intentioned) OLD EYES. Keep up the good work. I mean that.

Gare, no disrespect.
 
Last edited:
Gare, that’s his boy. Makes a difference. Quinc, that relationship and hobby can last generations. I’ve shared that with my Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Brothers, Son, and Daughter.

Son - don’t be offended. It’s your young age that deceives (good intentioned) OLD EYES. Keep up the good work. I mean that.

Gare, no disrespect.
OH my GOSH !!! I cleaned my glasses and seen my mistake :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME ?
 
OH my GOSH !!! I cleaned my glasses and seen my mistake :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME ?
It's all good he is used to it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom